- Price From £125 per month plus VAT (£20 psf)
- 6 months rent free
- Currently configured as a contained entrance vestibule leading to a predominantly open plan office space with two separate offices within - (55' x 25')
- First Floor
- Now configured as a refurbished space comprising a large open plan multiple-aspect office space with Cat-6 cabling and multiple windows - (24' x 23')
- Plus two separate offices of (11' x 8'6) and (10' x 8'6)
- Parking Spaces Available
- Newly fitted kitchenette and adjacent open space
- Two newly fitted WCs
The former HSBC Bank at High Street Great Dunmow is now offered to let in part or as a whole.
The 2200 square feet of office accommodation (B1) is arranged over two floors of this prominent and well located building in the centre of Great Dunmow and which is easily accessible to local retail, commercial, industrial and residential amenities.
The owner will consider either letting the premises in one part or as separate smaller offices on a serviced basis whereby the first floor has already been refurbished and converted to offer three units, one large and two smaller, together with accompanying new kitchen and WC facilities.
6 months rent free.
Currently configured as a contained entrance vestibule leading to a predominantly open plan office space with two separate offices within – (55’ x 25’)
Now configured as a refurbished space comprising of with Cat-6 cabling and multiple windows – (24’ x 23’)
This space can also be configured into two offices, roughly 280 sqft per office. Or four smaller units giving you 140 sqft per office.
Newly fitted kitchenette and adjacent open space
Two newly fitted WCs
Price: From £125 per month plus VAT (£20 psf)